To accept international orders on your site, you must first enable international shipping.
- Go to Site Settings > Ship Methods & Rates.
- Change the setting for Allow Orders with Foreign Shipping Address to Yes.
- Ensure you have the desired foreign countries selected.
- Now that you have enabled International shipping, confirm that you have an available shipping method for international use: either a real-time shipping method or an International-only custom shipping method.
- You are now ready to accept international orders.