Scene7 is a rich media software company that provides document hosting and interactive publishing services such as online catalogs, targeted email, video, and image management. Scene7's technology allows users to manipulate product images by zooming in and rotating products, simulating the inspection of merchandise in retail stores. Leverage Scene7's dynamic content sizing, editing, formatting, and rich media viewing of content across all Web pages to give your products more pop with color and texture swatching to view all options.
Integration with Scene7 enables the online retailers to provide a richer, more immersive online experience that includes dynamic imaging, high-definition video streaming, online catalogs, targeted email & print, dynamic asset management, and web-to-print capabilities.
Scene7 Integration Service provided by Pulse Commerce has the following benefits:
- Cost-effectively add zoom and colorizing capabilities to your entire site
- Broad and scalable integrated solutions for a wide-ranging product portfolio- even across tens of thousands of products.
- Dynamic image resizing capabilities to help streamline internal web production processes.
The Scene7 platform comes with the following features:
For online shoppers, ‘zooming in’ on product images is the equivalent of a physical store shopper picking up an item to take a closer look. You can accomplish a very similar scenario on your website by adding zoom targets to your product’s images and incorporating text tips as well. Online shoppers want to be provided with as much visual information in as large a viewing format as possible - including interactive zoom that enables shoppers to dynamically pan and zoom to deeper levels of details. Offering fly-over, click-driven browsing, combined with full-screen interactive zoom is the ideal best practice.
- Rather than manually creating several images - for example, a thumbnail and an enlarged-view image - you can take a single master image, and have all modified images generated as you request them, on the fly.
- Easily scale rich media viewing across entire product line using a dynamic fully-configurable, integrated viewer - either embedded or in a pop-up.
- Dynamic content sizing, editing, formatting and rich media viewing of content across all Web pages.
- Single asset type viewers including single image zoom, image set zoom (alternative images and colorways), rollover driven zoom, 360-degree spin.
- Mixed media viewing with combinations of asset types (images, videos, SWFs, spin, audio, etc.).
- Easily configurable image hotspots for data-driven, formatted rollover panels with both text and image content for all eCatalog viewers.
- Integrate to any webpage using a simple data-driven URL.
The single most effective method of selling products online is through video. Online video is the next best thing to being there - it comes as close as possible to bringing the retail shopping experience online. Scene7’s eVideo Streaming is an end-to-end, hosted web video publishing and streaming service that enables anyone to easily upload final videos in any format.
- Ability to upload all popular video and audio file formats.
- Capability to add ‘clickable’ video hotspots to any recut clip/caption/graphic to provide call-to-action links to purchase or for more relevant information.
- A publishing model that is ideal for non-technical video publishers and eliminates multiple third-party solutions for same video workflow.
- Standardizes on Flash for delivery to any channel.
Scene7 features a centralized interface where you upload and store all your media files online in one, central password-protected interface. You can even give your vendors or distributors access so they can upload and download media directly.
The benefit of this rich integration would be to grow revenues and enhance the customer experience. Pulse Commerce merchants have seen both increased conversion rates and reductions in product returns through rich media integration. Dazzle your customers with 360-degree spin capability to see all sides of a product. Let customers really see what you are selling and watch your profits soar!
If you're interested in this module, please contact your Account Manager.
Article is closed for comments.