Animated GIF images and other forms of animation such as Adobe Macromedia Flash are supported and should be uploaded through the image manager or directly through FTP to the images folder.
You must then use a WYSIWYG editor to reference the relative image path.
Here's an example how to insert an animated image or Flash file for the home page using the Home Page Editor:
- Navigate to the Content tab.
- Click on the Home Page Editor icon.
- Locate the area of the home page where you would like to include your animation.
- Click in the WYSIWYG Editor window at the position where you would like the image to appear.
- Click the Image icon in the toolbar.
- In the Image Manager window, locate the image you want to include, and click the Select button.
- The image is inserted into the Home Page Editor window.
- Click the Update link.