- Go to Content Management > Socket Manager.
- Select the tab that contains the socket for which you want to include a link (e.g., Right Panel).
- Scroll down to view the socket if needed.
- Once you have identified the socket, click the Edit button for that socket.
- In the Socket Editor, add or highlight the text you want to be used for the link.
- Click the Hyperlink icon.
- In the Hyperlink window, enter the link address, and optionally, complete any of the other fields to customize the link as needed.
- Click the Insert button. The link is inserted in the Socket Editor window.
- Click the Update button.
- Go to the storefront, refresh your browser, and verify that the link appears and is working properly.
(Alternatively, you can manually update the HTML by selecting View Source and adding the href directly.)
Article is closed for comments.