Add Meta tags for Product Groups on your website:
- Go to Products > Product Catalog Manager.
- Click on the Edit link next to the Product Group to which you would like to add Meta tags. This will open the Product Group Editor in a secondary window.
- Click on the Intelligent SEO™ tab.
- Scroll down to the Meta Tags section to add your custom Meta tags.
- Enter a Title Tag that lists the words used on the page. It appears in the top bar, i.e. the title bar, of the Browser window.
- Enter a description for the Webpage you are tagging in the Meta Description field.
(Important: The description should not exceed 200 characters.)
- Enter keywords that describe the Webpage you are tagging in the Meta Keywords field. Separate all keywords with commas. (Important: Keywords should not exceed 100 characters.)
- When finished making changes, click the Update button.
Note: You can add additional Meta tags, if needed, by using the Enable Additional Meta Tags option.