Using the Meta Tags Editor, you can manage the Meta tags for different pages including the Home Page
by following these steps:
- Go to Content > Meta Tags Editor (SEO).
- Enter keywords that describe the Webpage you are tagging. Remember to separate all keywords with commas.
(Note: Keywords should not exceed 100 characters.)
- Enter a description for the Webpage you are tagging. (Note: The description should not exceed 200 characters.)
- Once you complete these entries click the Update button on the extreme right, for the respective page to which you are adding Meta tags.
Similarly, you can manage Meta tags for Category and Custom pages via their respective editors:
- Products > Inventory Manager > Edit > Intelligent SEO™
- Products > Category Editor > Edit > Intelligent SEO™
- Content Manager > Custom Pages > Edit > Intelligent SEO™