- Go to Marketing > E-Mail Lists Manager.
- Click the link that corresponds to the email addresses you would like to view.
- All E-Mail Addresses
- All E-Mail Addresses Signed Up For Newsletter
- All Customer E-Mail Addresses
- All Customer E-Mail Addresses Signed Up For Newsletter
- All Customer E-Mail Addresses Not Signed Up For Newsletter
- All Non-Customer E-Mail Addresses Signed Up For Newsletter
- All E-Mail Addresses Signed Up For Back-In-Stock Email Notification
4. Review the list of email addresses for the option selected.
Important: Please note that the Bulk E-Mail functionality available through Pulse Commerce was developed a few years ago when the anti-spam policies of ISPs were nowhere near as stringent as they are today. If you send unlimited bulk emails from a regular mail server, your site will get blacklisted by ISPs. This means that ALL emails that are generated by you, as well as emails generated by all other clients using that mail server, will get listed as spam. Due to this, businesses have emerged that purely do bulk emailing. Such companies have formed partnerships with ISPs so that bulk emails generated from their servers do not get listed as spam. Pulse Commerce has partnerships with Exact Target, Bronto, and MailChimp, all of which allow merchants to export customer emails and import them into an external system. For more information about the Pulse Commerce integration with any of these service providers, please reach out to your Account Manager. Note: these integrations require a paid account with the service provider.