McAfee Secure (formerly HackerSafe) certification is a program offered by McAfee, Inc. that was designed to build trust with online shoppers by putting the websites of web merchants through rigorous daily network security audits. The certification process is completed in six steps. The first three steps are the vulnerability audit itself; comprised of Dynamic Port Scanning, Port-level Network Services Vulnerability Testing, and Web Application Vulnerability Testing. The fourth and fifth steps are alerts whenever vulnerabilities are detected and remediation management using our extensive vulnerability management portal. The result is highly effective, pro-active security.
When you display the McAfee Secure certification mark, you not only increase sales by increasing shopper confidence, you build your brand with the security seal seen on more top sites than any other.
- Used by over 80,000 websites.
- Seen on over half of the Internet TOP 500 (as reported in Internet Retailer Magazine).
- Proven in over 500 studies to outperform other seals.
- Automatic listings in HACKER SAFE Merchant Directory.
- Provides peace of mind to potential online customers.
- Increases sales conversion ratio by an average of 14%.
- A leader in security- chosen by companies such as Yahoo!, HP and Sony.
Click here: https://www.scanalert.com/SignUp.sa?oc=6228 to sign-up for:
- Certified Scans for your IP addresses.
- Quarterly scanning.
- Full-service meets all requirements.
- Certificate accepted by all banks.
- PCI compliance (required for ALL ecommerce shopping carts and online stores).
- Issuing a Certification of Compliance accepted by all credit card companies and all banks worldwide.
- Banks can view your PCI compliance report online.
If you sign up for McAffee Secure, contact Pulse Commerce Support for assistance in placing your McAfee seal on your site.