The Abandoned Shopping Carts report provides a report of all the shopping cart sessions for which a potential customer failed to follow through with a purchase.
The report displays:
- The date the cart was created.
- The date the cart was last modified.
- The customer’s IP address.
- The HTTP Referrer, if the customer had visited the sites through a referrer site such as Google or Yahoo!.
- The number of items in the shopping cart.
- The total cart value.
If the customer created an account, the corresponding customer name and email are available too.
The number of Items is a link to open the actual shopping cart of the customer in a separate popup window.
Article is closed for comments.