Generate a downloadable CSV file containing the product details for your store:
- Go to Import/Export > Export.
- Select the Product Export radio button or the Inventory Export radio button, depending on the format of the data you would like to export.
Tip: Review each format to determine which format best suits your needs. You can also create a custom export file (explained below).
- Select the checkbox beside one or more categories that contain the data you want to export.
You can Filter By Category if you wish, and then once the category is decided you can further filter the data using Additional Product Filters.
Note: If you have a large product catalog containing more than 5000 items, we recommend that you download one or two categories at a time.
- Optionally, you can choose which custom fields get exported to the CSV file by selecting the checkbox next to select custom product fields.
- Click Generate Export File.
- If you opted to select custom fields, select the checkbox beside the fields you want to include in the export file.
- If you have selected the custom fields option, click the Generate Export File button again.
- Click Download it now to download the spreadsheet to your computer.