In Pulse Commerce, upsells are defined at the product and product group level, where you may attach related products for customers to view/link to.
You can show related items either down below on the product page or in the right socket - based on site setting Display Related Products in Product Page. The right socket shows a maximum of 20 related items and will override the global right socket on this page. There is no limit on the display of related items if shown below the product.
To ensure the related items are displayed, you will need to:
- Ensure that the Display format for each product is selected.
- Ensure that the global site setting is set correctly.
Adjust the display format for individual products:
- Navigate to the Products > Inventory Manager > Product Editor section of the product for which you wish to create an upsell.
- For the field Cross-Sell Related Products click Add New Products button. A popup window displaying all products appears.
- Select products to be cross-sold.
- Click Select at the top of the page.
- Select the Display format as Bottom or Right.
- Bottom the products will be displayed Bellow the product
- Right the products will be displayed in the Right Socket.
Once done with an individual product you need to ensure the global setting is correct:
- Go to Site Settings > General Settings.
- Under Display Settings, Select either Below the Product or Right Socket for setting Display Related Products in Product Page.
- Below the Product- Displays all related products on the product list page.
- Right Socket - Displays all the related product in the right socket.
Note: Cross-Sell Related Products form will be visible only after a product is created in Simple section.