Pulse Commerce currently supports the following comparison shopping engines:
Below are the general, high-level steps to upload your Product Data Feed to the respective comparison shopping engine:
- Register an account with the comparison shopping engine.
- Enable each product for the respective Data Feed. Ensure you add any required custom attributes.
- Go to Marketing > DISCOUNTS, EMAIL & OTHER > Product Data Feeds.
- Generate the Data Feed for the desired 3rd party. Note that there can be a Default and a Custom Data Feed; products by default are part of the Default Data Feed unless specifically marked, then they become part of the Custom Data Feed.
- Click Generate Default Data Feed to generate a feed file for products configured with the Default Data Feed or click Generate Custom Data Feed to generate a feed file for products configured with the Custom Data Feed. This will generate a file which can be used to upload to Google (as an example).
Use the Download link to download the Data Feed file to your computer.
Log into your account with comparison shopping engine and upload your Product Data Feed.