Product pages have individual URLs and can be linked to directly. We recommend that you set up a Search Engine Friendly Product File Name for each page. You can then link directly to that page URL from your link tag.
Do the following to specify a Search Engine Friendly Product File Name for your pages.
- Go to Products > Product Catalog Manager.
- Click the Edit link beside the product for which you want to specify a search engine friendly product file name.
- Click the Intelligent SEO™ tab.
- Scroll down to the Search Engine Friendly Product File Name section of the page.
- Enter the search-friendly name of the file in the File Name field. For example, "MADRID_Hoodie".
- Click the Update button.
- You can now link to the search friendly URL. For example: http://<MyDomainName>/MADRID_Hoodie.asp
Note: You can also export a list of the product page URLs in your store.
Article is closed for comments.