Pulse Commerce's Quantity Discounts section enables you to set discounts based on the quantity of products purchased by the customer.
Note: You can also set up a discount to be applied to individual products based on the quantity ordered of multiple products.
The discounts are applied from the Product Editor:
- Go to Products > Product Catalog Manager.
- Click the Edit link for the product to which you would like to apply a discount. The Product Editor opens in a new pop-up window.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Edit Quantity Discounts table, specify your desired options.
- In the example below, if the customer purchases an item quantity of 4 or above, they will receive a 15% discount.
- Click the Update Discounts button.
Note: You can also apply predefined Discount Groups to products. Discount Groups are created in the Quantity Discount Groups section found in Products > Global Product Options. Please note that Quantity discounts are enabled only when Hide Product Quantity is set to No from Site Settings > General Settings page, as well as at the product level.