Add Meta tags for product Groups on your website:
- Go to Products > Product Catalog Manager.
- Click on the Edit link next to the Product Group to which you would like to add Meta tags. This will open the Product Group Editor in a secondary window.
- Click on the Intelligent SEO™ tab.
- Scroll down to the Meta Tags section to add your custom Meta tags.
- Enter a Title tag that lists the words used on the page. It appears in the top bar, i.e. the title bar, of the Browser window.
- Enter a description for the Webpage you are tagging in the Meta Description field.
(Important: The description should not exceed 200 characters.)
- Enter keywords that describe the Webpage you are tagging in the Meta Keywords field. Separate all keywords with commas. (Important: Keywords should not exceed 100 characters.)
- When finished making changes, click Update.
Note: You can add additional Meta tags, if needed, by using the Enable Additional Meta Tags option
Similarly, you can manage meta tags for Products, Category and Custom pages via their respective editors:
- Products > Product Catalog Manager > Product Editor > Intelligent SEO™
- Products > Category Editor > Edit Category > Intelligent SEO™
- Content > Custom Pages Editor > Edit > Intelligent SEO™