Pulse Commerce supports various features which enable the merchant to seek more information from customers during checkout:
- Special Instructions Text Box
- Checkout Survey Manager
- Gift Wrap Message
- Product Personalization
- Order Confirmation Page
- System Images
Let’s explore each feature mentioned above one by one:
Special Instructions Text Box: Allows you to enable a special instruction checkbox during the checkout.
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Order Settings.
- Select option Yes for setting Display Special Instructions Text Box During Checkout.
- As a result, the Special Instructions text area will be displayed in the checkout process in which the customer can enter some instructions the storekeeper can use for reference about the particular order.
- If the option is set to No, then the text area will not be displayed during checkout.
- You also have an option to customize the Special Instructions label. You can change this label to some instructing text like "Provide alternate contact number for quick delivery" or something similar. Refer to the instructions given at the bottom to change system images
File Name: special_instructions_label_orderreview
Checkout Survey Manager: Allows a merchant to gather additional information from a customer. The Checkout Survey Manager supports:
- Text box answers or drop-down answers
- Required or optional answers
- Help links or inline help text
Gift Wrap Message: When the gift wrap option is enabled, it will display a text box "Gift-wrap message" on the order review page. Customers can provide additional information for the given order.
Product Personalization: Allows collection of additional information in regards to a particular product.
Order Confirmation Page: Add a note instructing customers to provide additional information and link it with an email address.
System Images: Pulse Commerce allows you to change system images on order review and order confirmation page.