With Pulse Commerce you have the option to create a custom homepage for your website that the customer sees before they get to the storefront.
Pulse Commerce designed this to be very easy to accomplish:
Below are the required steps, everything else is optional. Refer to the images below.
- Go to Content > Custom Pages > Add new custom page.
- Enter a page title.
- Enter your homepage content.
- To Add page click Add New.
- Click on the Intelligent SEO tab.
- Type home in the file name field.
- Press the Update button.
- Press the Close button.
This page's content will now override the primary page on the website. You can still see the previous content by accessing http://<yourdomainname>.com/default.asp.
If you change the SEO name away from home or delete the custom page, the content will revert back.