It is recommended that you inform your customers of your shipping policy (e.g., via the storefront or through some other method) prior to the time that the shipping charge is incurred.
Update the shipping charge for an order:
- Go to Orders.
- Click the link for the type of order you are updating, such as Pending Approval.
- In the list of orders pending approval, open the order which needs updating
- Click the Edit Order button.
- On the Order Information page, under the Items tab, edit the shipping, handling, and other costs as required.
- Click the Recalculate total button and Save Changes when finished.
Note: Pulse Commerce will not automatically charge the card after the order is placed. You will need to collect payment by manually charging the card or through another offline payment method.