Can I directly edit the HTML for the site header (e.g., to add a custom button bar)?
- Go to Content Manager > Logo and Custom Header.
- Click the View/Edit Source (<>) tab to open the Source Editor.
Important: As a precautionary measure, in case you need to later revert back to your original layout, be sure to save the existing content before making any changes.
- Edit the HTML in the window as desired. You may also choose to copy and paste your raw HTML from a 3rd-party program such as Dreamweaver.
- When finished making changes, click Apply then Ok.
- To save changes click the Update button.
Article is closed for comments.