Two pieces of information are needed to configure your LinkPoint account:
Enter a LinkPoint store number
- Go to Settings > Pay Methods > Online - Payment Options (Credit Cards Only) > LinkPoint.
- Click Enable.
- Click Edit.
- Enter your LinkPoint store number into the Merchant ID field, and click update.
Generate your LinkPoint CERT .pem file
- Log into your LinkPoint account (http://www.firstdata.com/ecommerce).
- Navigate to Support > Download Center.
- Download your Store CERT file, for API.
Note: Your LinkPoint account must be configured to accept API transactions in order to connect it with your Pulse Commerce store. If you need to upgrade your LinkPoint account, please contact your LinkPoint relationship manager or sales representative.
- Once you have downloaded your CERT .pem file, upload it via FTP to your site's FTP root.
- Email email@example.com to let us know that the .pem file is there, and our support staff will finalize your configuration.