Create a Custom Report:
- Go to Reports and choose the type of report you want to act as the base report.
- Choose the columns to appear in your report by right-clicking on the column header section.
- Add an aggregate field to each column of the report by selecting an aggregate value.
- Create a date filter if needed by right-clicking on the column header section and going to the Filter section.
- Create filters for individual columns by clicking on the filter button below each column header.
- Adjust the column order by dragging and dropping the column header.
- Click Create Custom Report and select an appropriate name for the report then choose the user roles to share the report with from the Share Report dropdown menu.
- Click the Save Custom Report button. Now the custom report will appear under the CUSTOM REPORTS section. You can select the report and load it anytime.