To Relist or schedule a Listing:
- Go to Products > eBay - Manage Listings and select listing.
- Select the option Relist Selected Listing and click Go.
- On Products > eBay - Manage Listings > Relist ensure the correct start date for each listing.
- Once the Start date is confirmed click Create listing. The system will schedule the selected SKUs for listing. Based on their start date, the listings will either publish or fail.
- Products > eBay - Manage Scheduled Listings tracks all scheduled listings:
Note: You need to ensure that the start date does not conflict with an existing listing for the same product. If a listing is already online or live, then the new start date should be such that it is greater than the end date for an existing listing. If the start date is the same, the system will reject the relisting (since you can't have 2 listings for the same SKU live at the same time).
Edit an existing listing:
Go to Products > eBay - Manage Listings, here you can see all listings created:
- Online: Listings with status online are active on eBay.
- Failed: Listings with status failed are rejected by eBay as they do not meet certain conditions. The user interface makes it easy to understand the reason why a listing was rejected. Click on the cross – it shows the reason why the listing was rejected. After rectifying the problem, you may relist the item.
- Expires: Listings with status expired are listings that have expired. Pulse Commerce supports relisting of such expired listings.
You can use a filter search for listings you wish to edit. Clicking the edit link for any listing will open Products > Product Catalog Manager > Product Editor > eBay – Here you can edit existing data points like the description, category ID, condition, etc. The system does not allow certain fields to be edited, like the Buy it now price or SKU as this data must be unique. Once done with the update, click Update Listing.