There are three primary display options for Product Groups:
- Columns of pictures
- List of text
- Logical Checkout
Let's take a look at how different Product Group Display Formats show these options:
- Displays the Product Name ,Short and Long Description.
- All the products associated with the group are displayed via columns of picture.
- Displays the Product Name, Short Description.
- All the products associated with the group are displayed via text.
- Below Grouped Products Long Description is displayed.
- Lets customers buy multiple products in my Product Groups.
The display of the products in this page consists of 5 steps
- The products are those available under the product group as grouped products, which are essentially the items that belong to the product group.
- The products are the related products of the item selected in step 1.
- The related items of the product group are displayed. Users will be able to select as many items from the related items and add to cart.
- Displays the text box for capturing the zip code. Users need to enter the zip code and the system will validate whether the zip code exists or not. Currently, the system checks only the zip codes in the USA.
- Displays the text field and an icon. This is used for selecting the delivery date. This calendar will open only if the delivery zip code is a valid US zip. The calendar can be configured for the following:
- Color and layout – using the calendar.css.
- No service dates and flex dates using the setting.
- The long Description of the product group is displayed below step 5.
- Once the items are added to cart, the user is redirected to Card Message, which is the first page in checkout process.
- The description displayed below the image is the long description of the item selected in step 1.
- The main image will be the medium image of items selected in step 1.
- The image zoom will not work in the Format 3 Product Group page.
Format 5 is needed only for using Matrix Product Groups, and will not work consistently with non-matrix groups.
Note: Product Group Display Formats 3 and 4 is an add-on module and requires an additional fee. If you are interested in learning more about or purchasing the Format 3 or Format 4 Product Group display option reach out to your Account Manager.