Category pages have individual URLs and can be linked to directly. We recommend you set up a Search Engine Friendly File Name for each category page. You can then link directly to that page URL from your link.
Specify a Search Engine Friendly File Name for your category pages:
- Go to Products > Category Editor.
- Click the Edit link beside the category for which you want to specify a search engine friendly file name.
- Click the Intelligent SEO™ tab.
- Scroll down to the Search Engine Friendly File Name section of the page.
- Enter the search-friendly name of the file in the File Name field.
(For example, "Mens_Apparel".)
- Click the Update button.
- You can now link to the search friendly URL. For the above example, the link would be: http://mydomainname.com/Mens_Apparel.asp.
Article is closed for comments.