Pulse Commerce can work with either your existing blog or a new blog you set up::
- Reach out to your Account Manager with the URL of your blog (e.g. http://yourblog.blogspot.com/) and the subdomain you want to set the blog up on (e.g. blog.yourdomain.com).
Note: Wordpress is not a hosted solution, so you will need set up Wordpress on your own hosted site, and email us the desired subdomain, and the IP address of your hosted Wordpress site in order for Pulse Commerce to set up your Wordpress blog.
- Create any additional links on your Pulse Commerce site to link to your blog in your header, left nav, or any additional locations you feel needed.
If you do not already have a blog, you can sign up with a blog service - blogger for example. Blogger is a free application:
- Go to http://www.blogger.com and sign up for a blog.
- Click Settings > Publishing > Custom Domain.
- Switch to Advanced Settings.
- Enter in the subdomain that you previously supplied your Account Manager with.
- Save your changes.
Once you have provided us with your desired subdomain, our Support team will create the relevant CNAME record pointing to ghs.google.com.