In order to change the buy button and other system images in your Pulse Commerce site, you will need to log into your site via FTP and overwrite the images that are there with your own custom images. Merchants will typically use third-party FTP software for this purpose. These programs include:
- FTP built into Internet Explorer
To log into your FTP account you will need three pieces of information:
- Your FTP URL or host
- Your FTP username
- Your FTP password
Log into your site via FTP and locate/update one or more system images:
(Note: The screen capture examples below are of the FTP client that is built into Internet Explorer. The precise steps will vary for other FTP programs.)
- Access your FTP site, and enter your User Name and Password, and click the Log on button.
- Click Page, and then click Open FTP site in Windows Explorer.
- Once logged in via FTP, navigate to the /images folder.
- Open the Storefront_System_Images folder.
- Locate the file you wish to replace (e.g., buy.gif), and replace it with your own version of the image (your customized version of buy.gif). The file name must be the same.
Note: It is recommended that you download the system image file first to a different location on your local computer so you will have the file in the event that it needs to be restored.
- If you upload images to the /Products/ folder, these will appear in Products > Image Manager. If you are using the Image Manager, do not exceed 100 images per folder.