Pulse Commerce Amazon integration empowers merchants to expand sales by selling on Amazon.com. Amazon is a worldwide-known marketplace where millions of shoppers spend their time comparing, reviewing, and purchasing merchandise.
Pulse Commerce offers three levels of Amazon integration:
- Amazon Product Datafeed (manual catalog export/import).
- Amazon Product Integration Add-on Module (automated product and inventory synchronization).
- Amazon Order & Product Integration Add-on Module (automated product, inventory, and order fulfillment synchronization).
The Amazon Integration Module ties your online store directly to your Amazon.com store seamlessly. Once a customer purchases your products on Amazon, the sales information shows up automatically in the Admin Panel together with all other orders, allowing you to easily manage your inventory, customers, reports, and more.
Submitting products to Amazon has never been easier. Pulse Commerce Amazon Integration Module allows you to tie your inventory directly to your Amazon inventory. This Module submits existing product information directly from the Admin Panel allowing you to easily add and remove products from Amazon without having to manage a separate set of import files, images, stock, and pricing.
Sign up for Pulse Commerce Amazon Integration Module and join the Amazon marketplace today!
Follow the steps below to sign up with Amazon Seller Central:
- Go to: https://sellercentral.amazon.com
a) Click on Register Now.
b) Click on Start Selling (see image below).
- Choose which product catalog you want to sell (Books, Apparel, Sports & Outdoors)
- Order the Pulse Commerce Amazon Integration Module. Reach out to your account manager for assistance.